Rambomatch (often abbreviated: RM) is one of the seven default main game-modes. It is very similar to Deathmatch with one main tweak: There's a a Rambo Bow. The Bow spawns in a pre-set location in each map.
Points can be obtained solely by the player who's holding that weapon. The Bow has 1 mode with regular arrows, and by switching weapon (default key [Q]) it can shoot deadly flaming arrows. The flaming arrows explode upon hitting targets.
The player with the most frags, wins the match! The amount of frags can be checked with the [F1] button (Toggle scoreboard).
- Kill Limit - How many kills are required for a player to win the match.
- Points - 1 point per kill
- Time limit - In case the Kill Limit is not reached, the round will end upon the set Time Limit.
- Re-spawn - players re-spawn after every death of their's (unless Survival mode is turned on).
- Re-spawn Time - How long does it take for a player to re-spawn after each death. Default is 2 to 5 seconds.
- Gain map experience: It's possible to test the maps offline in singleplayer mode, in order to explore map details and gain basic map knowledge.
Back to: Game Modes