Pointmatch (often abbreviated: PM) is one of the seven default main game-modes. It's very similar to Deathmatch, however there's a yellow flag in this game-mode. A player that holds the flag will be awarded with multiplied points (also for getting double/triple/multi kills/etc).
The player with the most points, wins the match! The amount of points collected can be checked with the [F1] button (Toggle scoreboard).
- Point Limit - How many points are required for a player to win the match.
- Points - 1 point per kill, 2 points per kill with the yellow flag
- Time limit - In case the Point Limit is not reached, the round will end upon the set Time Limit.
- Re-spawn - Players re-spawn after every death of their's (unless Survival mode is turned on).
- Re-spawn Time - How long does it take for a player to re-spawn after each death. Default is 2 to 5 seconds.
- Gain map experience: It's possible to test the maps offline in singleplayer mode, in order to explore map details and gain basic map knowledge.
Back to: Game Modes