From Soldat Community Wiki
In-game CommandsAfter pressing the [/] key (usually one button to the left of RSHIFT), you can enter one of the following commands:
- /KILL Harakiri.
- /BRUTALKILL Very harakiri.
- /SMOKE Player lights or ends a cigar.
- /TABAC Player chews some tobacco.
- /TAKEOFF Player takes off his helmet.
- /VICTORY Player cheers.
- /PAUSE Pauses the game.
- /UNPAUSE Unpauses the game.
- /ADDBOT bots name Adds a new bot to the game.
- /KICK players name or players number Removes a player/bot from the game.
- /BAN players name or players number Bans the player on the server so he can't join in again.
- /BANIP IP number Bans the IP number.
- /UNBAN IP number Unbans the IP number.
- /MAP map name Changes the map.
- /RESTART Resets the current match.
- /NEXTMAP Changes the map to the next one in the list.
- /ADM players name Adds the player to the Remote Admins list.
- /ADMIP IP number Adds the IP number to the Remote Admins list.
- /UNADM IP number Removes the IP number from the Remote Admins list.
- /KICKLAST Kicks the last player that entered the game.
- /RESPAWNTIME seconds Changes the respawn time.
- /MAXRESPAWNTIME seconds Changes the maximum respawn time in team games.
- /LIMIT number Changes the current kill/point/capture limit.
- /TIMELIMIT minutes Changes the current time limit.
- /PASSWORD text Changes the game server password (temporarily).
- /SETTEAMx player number Forces the player to join team x.
- /ADDBOTx bots name Adds a bot to team x.
- /FRIENDLYFIRE 0/1 Friendly fire on or off.
- /VOTE% 0-100 Changes the percentage of players needed to vote something.
- /BONUS 0-5 Frequency of bonuses 0-none, 5- lots.
- /MAXPLAYERS 1-32 Maximum players allowed on server.
- /LOADCON Reloads soldat.ini server settings.
- /LOADLIST xxx Loads the mapslist from xxx.txt.
- /LOADWEP xxx Reloads weapons.ini weapon settings or from file xxx.ini.
- /GAMEMODE 0-6 Changes the gamemode (0 DM, 1 PM, 2 TM, 3 CTF, 4 RM, 5 INF, 6 HTF).
- /REALISTIC 0/1 Switches realistic mode.
- /ADVANCE 0/1 Switches advance mode.
- /SURVIVAL 0/1 Switches survival mode.
- /KILL players name or players number Kills/punishes the player.
- /BANLAST Like /kicklast, bans for 1 hour the last player that joined.
- /UNBANLAST Unbans the last player that was banned.
- /LOBBY Reregisters the server in the lobby.
- /SAY text Sends a text message to all players on the server.
- /ADMINLOG password Used to login as game server admin.
- /INFO Retrieves useful information from the server.
- /MUTE players name or players number Mutes the player so you don't see his chat.
- /UNMUTE players name or players number Unmutes the player.
- /RECORD name Records a demo stored in the Soldat\Demos folder.
- /STOP Stops the recording of a demo.