Active team members are marked in bold text.
- Michał Marcinkowski (MM) - Inventor and owner of Soldat.
- Gregor. A. Cieslak (Shoozza) - Current Main Developer
- Jacob Lindberg (Fryer)
- Chris GreenBank (ChrisGBK)
- Daniel Forssten (Skoskav)
- Joe Gillotti (jrgp)
- Mariano Cuatrin (urraka)
- Michael Himing (tmtgr)
- Maciek (Mighty)
- Nick Cooper (EnEsCe)
- Oliver Kuckertz (Mr)
- Paweł Drzazga (helloer)
- Reko Tiira (reko_t)
- Tomasz Kołosowski (Falcon)
- Tony Libell (zakath)
- Umut Karakas (ExHunter)
- Joe Gillotti (jrgp)
- Ryan Rawdon (FliesLikeABrick)
Weapon Mod Team
- Torben Schmidt (darDar) - WM Lead
- Daniel Forssten (Skoskav) - Former WM Lead
- Zero Static
The full list of mapping credits.
Custom Interfaces (HUD)
- "Cabbage" interface by NightCabbage
- "Lacey v2" interface by Urhos
- "Micro1" interface by grand_diablo
- "Soldat Style" interface by Michal
- "EVO" Soldat gostek-gfx by Michal
- "Bloody Soil", "Gore" & "Necromancide" by BSG
- Belarusian by ?
- Brazilian Portuguese by Felipe Augusto (t3chn0k), Prodigyx, deguix & Hex
- Catalan by ?
- Chinese (Traditional) by cobrass
- Croatian by Wol&, filip2322, Croat & _Freeman_
- Czech by cApOnE, |SB|Scroow & rOy
- Dutch by DutchFlame
- Estonian by Xdada & Guile
- Finnish by Eskhata, Jerkington XIII, Draculazla & Reko Tiira (reko_t)
- French by Kaze, Colonel ONeill, VinceBros & Bistoufly
- German by Gregor A. Cieslak (Shoozza), rumpel, voDKa` & Vermithrax
- Greek by Leo
- Hebrew by Red Ninja, nosejj & Pavliko
- Hungarian by PsychoHUN & Kaimelar
- Italian by PANTERA, Lumberjack & DarkSpread
- Japanese by sanada
- Korean by Kzya & elite
- Lithuanian by Honest
- Norwegian by evhO, Snu5_Mum12 & RamboViking
- Polish by machina, Beowulf, Agate, freestyler & Bonecrusher
- Russian by SyavX & n0b-
- Slovak by cApOnE, M[a]nny & Roy
- Spanish by Fujifabric
- Swedish by Jacob Lindberg (Fryer) & Tony Libell (zakath)
- Thai by ?
- Turkish by XmRipper, verbeia & tjutg
- Ukrainian by SyavX
Beta Testing Team
- As de Espada
- Beowulf Agate
- Bistoufly (Haste)
- DragonSlayer (DS)
- ds dude
- homerofgods (evhO)
- Xadhoom (TheRedDeaTh)
Special Thanks (MM)
- The whole Soldat Community! Everybody that mailed me and talked about Soldat on message boards, giving me good advice and motivating me.
- Warsztat (http://warsztat.pac.pl) - for their help in testing the former betas.
- Thomasa Jakobsen from IO Interactive for his wonderful article (http://www.teknikus.dk/tj/gdc2001.htm).
- Number27 for his tutorials (I don't have the address).
- FliesLikeABrick for hosting and administering Soldat Forums (http://forums.soldat.pl) and all the moderators.
- DNA.Styx for administrating the old Soldat Forums.
- The Soldat Community members, especially: Ardaen for helping with the Anti-Cheat and network code, b00stA for the URL shortcut and scripts, Hercules Poirot for the polygon bugs project and people who helped him.
- Dolny for hosting the first official web site, promotion and ideas.
- TRSSam for providing the first lobby server.
- Special, special thanks for all those that tested Soldat and made it a better game (yes it's you)!
- In a short version I thank: the electricity company, my computers, my keyboard, start menu, John Pascal (or whatever his name is), John 'god' Carmack, Bill G., Sylvester S., Arnold S. ...
- To those who should be here but didn't remind me that they should be here!